Monday, February 17, 2014

I'm not in the swing of things yet. Even since graduating. It's been a whirl wind & overwhelming. I don't think (i hope) I'm alone in these thoughts!! I moved studios (which has it's pros and cons) and I moved into my first apartment. Still residing in Beverly... which makes my heart very happy. 

Most of my paintings over the summer were used for an enjoyable mental break from senior year. I juggled an uncomfortable amount of jobs in just a few months of sunshine, and I found myself just painting for clarity at the end of the day. I also didn't want my love for painting to dissipate from the Post-Grad stress. 

I'm going to be posting on the daily, weekly, what ever, on things I'm working on//have been working on.  I'm not in the swing of things yet, but I'm getting there--as you will soon see as I post more of my summer thoughts & current thoughts. Thank you for reading them, by the way. 





3'x3'
Summer paintings, 2013
Reside in the Massachusetts State House







No comments:

Post a Comment